This policy is effective March 30, 2016.
Our Services are hosted by Play Moolah Private Limited, a Singapore company.
This policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party site or by any third-party application that may link to or be accessible from the Services.
What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
PlayMoolah is the sole owner of the information collected on the Services. Generally, you can browse through our Site without giving us any information about yourself. We do not automatically collect Personal Information, including your email address. We do log your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) to give us an idea of which part of our Site you visit and how long you spend there. But we do not link your IP address to any Personal Information unless you have registered with us.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our services, including:
- Information you provide by filling in forms through the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to the Services, and posting material to the Services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with the Services to us;
- Your responses to surveys we might ask you to complete for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of your visits to the Site and use of other Services including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data;
- Facebook profile information if you choose to log in to the Services through Facebook.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regards to its analytics service at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html.
Mail and List Subscriptions
When you subscribe to receive mails us – we take it as a sign that you trust us. We use Sendy and Amazon SES to manage our newsletter and other email lists.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To create a personalised experience and allow you to participate in our Services.
- To update you on special offers, product announcements and other information related to our Services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so.
- To respond to your inquiries, complaints, and other communications.
Keeping Kids Safe
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will investigate and take steps to delete such information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not share, rent or trade personally identifying information about our registered users, with non-affiliated third parties (i.e., companies who are not one of our corporate affiliates or who are not providing support to the internal operations of our company) for their promotional purposes but we may use aggregated information about our users to help partners reach the kind of audience they want to target.
We may share other information submitted on its site – non-personal information – to provide requested products or services, if permission is granted, or under the following circumstances:
We respond to subpoenas, court orders and other legal processes, or make use of information in exercising our legal rights or establishing defense against legal claims.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Site.
If you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter, or you may communicate by emailing us at email@example.com and please type UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to opt-out.
Updating or Amending Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality And Security
Information of a user to PlayMoolah that relates to his or her account is password-protected. No employee of PlayMoolah nor any automated system will contact a user, password or any other personal information related or unrelated to our Services. If any message claiming or appearing to come from our Services or any of its related websites is sent to you asking for such information, please report it immediately to email@example.com.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.